Monday, August 8, 2011

Christian Louboutin Tartan Rollerboy spike slip ons.

Wow, okay this is just going to be my opinion on the FALL/WINTER 2011 Pre-collection on CL.

I’ve always been a fan of Christian Louboutin slip on’s since I’m not much of a high heel girl ( I walk like a baby giraffe in heels) So I dug deep into the matter to view all the up and coming slip ons from CL. I’ve stumbled upon the ’tartan’ ones and as much as I like tartan print, putting on spikes just seems out of place. However, I would wear them in a heartbeat, but the basic black rollerboy spike will always be my favorite.

They’re going to be released on September the 16th. (Two days before my birthday COUGH COUGH)

The summer-released Silver Roller boy was amazing;
These were released on the 17th of June. They’re stunning omg imagine walking outside in the Omani heat with these on!

No comments:

Post a Comment