Friday, July 27, 2012

July favorites

I've been neglecting this blog for such a long time so it's about time I man up and post something. What better way than a monthly favorites post, right?

My favorites will range from beauty products, hair products, books, videogames, etc.

So let's start.

Face/body


Rimmel London's instant tan sunshimmer (Mine's in Fair-Matte)


I'm not one for tanning, seeing as I rarely go to the beach; so I bought Rimmel's instant tan sunshimmer from their sunshimmer collection. I got the fair-matte kind because I'm not aiming at a tanner skintone but more of a sunkissed look? It is shimmery although it's a subtle shimmer. Easily build-able!
I bought the wash-off one because I don't want a progressive tan. I just want some bronzage.

Lips


MAC's chatter-box lipstick



 It's sort of like a warm pink tone with some shimmer


This swatch shows how subtle it is.

Eyes




Best Mascara EVER! I'm almost out, too! The wand is flexible and provides the best coating.

Hair


Mythic Oil by Loreal


I swear by this product! I use it after I wash my hair; when it's damp. And after I blow dry it, my ends look healthy and amazing. I've had it for two months now and it's halfway through. I used to use the Kerastase oil but I prefer this over it.


Book

Pale fire by Vladimir Nabokov


Vladimir's becoming my favorite author. After lolita I was awe struck, so now I want to read all his books.

Videogame:


If you follow me on twitter you'd know how much I LOVE this game! I've finished it on 'normal' now I'm hoping to finish it on the 'very hard' difficulty.



So that's it for this month's favorites. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment